LemonRock Terms and Conditions - Tours
Terms and Conditions for Guided and Self-Guided tours.
1. LemonRock Bike Tours is a registered trading name of Ireland Rider Motorcycle Rental Limited, a company registered in Ireland, registered number 559529 with registered office at Muckross Road, Killarney, Co. Kerry.
2. These terms and conditions apply to all guided and unguided tours and are an addendum to our normal rental Terms and Conditions
3. At the time of booking a tour, a deposit of €500 must be paid. Deposits are refundable if cancellation is made within three months of the tour commencement date. Cancellation with less than three month’s notice will not entitle the customer to a refund but, at its discretion, LemonRock may permit the deposit to be transferred to another of its tours with a commencement date within 12 months of the original tour commencement date.
4. The balance of the tour price must be paid no later than four weeks before the tour commencement date. If the balance of the tour price is not paid by the required date, LemonRock may cancel the tour and retain the deposit.
5. Cancellation by the customer will be subject to the following levels of refund:
5.1 Full Refund – cancel notice more than 3 months before tour start date
5.2 50% refund – More than 2 months, less than 3 months before tour start date
5.3 Zero Refund - Less than 2 months before tour start date – in this case LemonRock will use its reasonable endevours to recover any payments made to suppliers and refund these to our customer upon receipt, subject to an administration fee of €100.
6. Once a tour has commenced, no refund will be made if the customer curtails the tour or, for any other reason, does not complete the tour.
7. The customer may request amendments to the tour and LemonRock will use its reasonable efforts to accommodate such requests and will inform the customer of any additional costs or other changes to the tour which are required. Any such costs will be paid by the customer before the commencement of the tour.
8. All accommodation provided will be provided in accordance with the tour proposal made by LemonRock to the customer and all other services and tour information will be set out in that proposal. From time to time, LemonRock may change hotel locations due to unforeseen circumstances however we will use hotels of similar quality. LemonRock will not be responsible or liable where aspects of the tour are not available due to the acts of its suppliers or due to mechanical breakdown or adverse weather conditions.
9. LemonRock will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the tour is provided in accordance with the tour proposal. Circumstances may occur which are beyond its control whereby this is not possible. Such circumstances may include (but are not limited to) war, threat of war, civil unrest, industrial dispute, unavoidable technical issues with transport, closure of ports, airports or other transport infrastructure, terrorism, fire, volcanic activity, flood or other adverse weather and natural or nuclear disaster. In the event of the occurrence of such circumstances no refund or compensation will be payable and the tour may be cancelled or curtailed. Customers will be responsible for their own costs including meals, accommodation and transportation.
10. LemonRock or its agents will not be liable for any personal injury, death or illness howsoever caused.
10.1 Customers must satisfy themselves that they are competent and have sufficient experience to ride the proposed tour
10.2 Customers following guided tours must ride at their own pace and not attempt to follow the group or tour guide, if that means that the Customer is riding outside of his/her capabilities. At regular intervals the guide may stop to allow customers riding behind catch up to avoid the need for reckless riding to keep up with the group.
10.3 Customers must obey the speed limits and at all follow their own judgement as to safe riding route.
10.4 Customers riding on our tours agree that they are doing so entirely at their own risk and they and their assignees will not take any claim against Lemonrock Bike Tours in respect of injury, death, loss or damage.
11. LemonRock’s liability for loss, damage or other financial penalty due to its acts will be limited to the tour price.
12. LemonRock and the customer accept that communications via email will be accepted by both parties as binding where agreement is indicated.
13. These terms and conditions are subject to the Law of Republic of Ireland and the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
Terms & Conditions for Self Guided and Guided Tours