We may occasionally change this statement, so please review it from time to time. We last amended this statement on 30th April 2018.
We never sell your data or use it to promote any other services not directly connected with Lemonrock Bike Tours. Contact information submitted through our forms for booking, rental or tours enquiries is retained to allow us respond to your enquiries and also to email you occasionally with offers. We typically send less than 10 emails per year.
When you make a reservation or tour we record this transaction on third party booking software website to manage availability of motorcycles and create charge records for your rental. We are required to store this information for your motorcycle insurance purposes, which includes name, address, date of birth and details from your drivers license.
On your request, we will delete your user information in accordance with GDPR.
Most browsers will allow you to see what cookies you’ve got and delete them on an individual basis, block third party cookies, block cookies from particular sites, block all cookies from being set and delete all cookies when you close your browser. To find out how to block cookies, see the ‘Help’ menu on your browser. Please note that if you turn off cookies or change your settings, some features may not work correctly. You should be aware that any preferences will be lost if you delete cookies.
We do not automatically collect any personally identifiable information about you when visiting our site. We fully respect your right to privacy and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission. The exception to this is information which you volunteer to provide us (for example by e-mailing us or by using our online contact us form). Any personal information which you provide in this way is not made available to any third parties, save as required by law, and is used by LemonRockBikeTours.com only in line with the purpose for which you provided it. Any personal information which you volunteer to this website will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act, 1998 and the Data Protection (Amendment) Act, 2003.
We do collect general statistical information about how often our sites are visited and by how many people. This information may then be used to develop and improve the service we provide to our customers.
– The IP address of your computer. This is a number automatically assigned to your computer when you use the web.
– The top-level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net)
– Clickstream data which shows the traffic of visitors around this web site (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded)
– The type of browser used while accessing our site
– We also record the site that directed / linked you to our site.
– We will make no attempt to identify individual visitors, or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual. It is our policy to never disclose such technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third party (apart from our internet service provider, which records such data on our behalf and which is bound by confidentiality provisions in this regard), unless obliged to disclose such information by a rule of law. The technical information will be used only by LemonRockBikeTours.com, and only for statistical and other administrative purposes. You should note that technical details, which we cannot associate with any identifiable individual, do not constitute “personal data” for the purposes of the Data Protection Acts, 1988 & 2003.
We also use 3rd party services to track user behaviour on our webiste to allow us refine the user experience.
Usage Data for User behavior Tracking
When you visit our site we store the name of your internet service provider, the website from which you visited us from, the parts of our site you visit, the date and duration of your visit, and information from the device (device type, operating system, screen resolution, language, country you are located in, and web browser type) you used during your visit. We only capture and store a truncated version of your IP address. It is captured and stored in an anonymized format by suppressing the last octet so your full IP address never reaches our servers and we never have access to it.
We process this usage data to facilitate your access to our services (e.g. to adjust our services to the device you are using), and to recognize and stop any misuse. We also process usage data in an anonymized form for statistical purposes and to improve our site.