|Make||Bike Model||Price / Day|
|1||2 - 7||8-14||15+|
Extra per KM
300km per day
.50c per KM
Unlimited in Ireland
*Prices per calendar day
Rates available 1st March – 30th October 2019
Basic Cover is included in your rental (€0/ per day)
- Preauthorised credit card €2500
- Damage maximum liability €2500
- Theft maximum liability €2500
Level 1* (€25/ per day)
- Preauthorised credit card €1000
- Damage maximum liability €1000
- Theft maximum liability €1500
*Not available for 1 or 2 day rentals or for Harley Davidson models
- BMW Adventure Motorcycles / Harley Davidson Motorcycles
- EU Approved Helmet (4 & 5 star Sharp ratings)
- Collision Damage Waiver options
- Bike Lock
- Panniers & top box (BMW’s)
- Panniers (Harley Davidson)
- Lemonrock buff and earplugs
- Fuel – Start your rental with a full tank and return the same.
- Tyre puncture repair kit
- First Aid Kit
- Luggage storage
For the Bike:
- Riding gear (boots, gloves, jacket, pants) – €15 per day / €75 per week
- Rain overcoat (jackets & pants) – €5 per day
- Sat Nav – €12 per day
- One way fee – €200
- Pickup from Dublin Airport to our Trim location – €80
- Pickup from Kerry Airport to our Killarney location – €30
Riders must be aged between 25 and 70 and hold a full motorcycle license for at least 2 years. Riders must be over 30 to carry a pillion passenger. See our Terms & Conditions for full eligibility criteria.
If you do not meet this criteria, our insurers may agree to make an exception upon completion of this enquiry form:CLICK HERE to access insurance referral form if you do not meet our full eligibility criteria.
Our policy is to keep our bikes in pristine condition. So in the event of damage, we will deduct the cost of replacement for parts and labour to repair damages from your deposit. These costs will be as per Keary’s Cork Approved BMW dealership. We do not profit from any repair damage.
Liquid cooled, 125 BHP, standard seat height 850-870mm (33-34″), weight 238kg (524lbs), equipped with side panniers and top box. Ideal bike for riding with pillion, this is our most in demand motorbike for touring.
BMW R1200GS (factory lowered)
Liquid cooled, 125 BHP, lowered seat 790-810mm (31-32″), weight 238kg (524lbs), equipped with side panniers and top box. Ideal bike for riding with pillion.
Seat height 790mm (31.1″), weight fully fueled 228kg (502lbs). The R1200R has the same engine as the GS in a more sports touring chassis. It handles superbly and is perfect for shorter riders who want to carry a pillion. Comes equipped with wind screen (not shown in photo)
Seat height 790mm (31″), weight fully fueled 202kg (445lbs). A more street orientated bike with impeccable handing and a very willing motor! Comes equipped with fully expandable luggage and top box.
Seat height 820mm (32″), weight fully fueled 209kg (460lbs). The kid brother of the big GS, this is a motorbike that will let you ride effortlessly all day – a light manoeuvrable motorcycle, which will go anywhere its bigger brother will.
HD Road King F700GS
The Road King® combines Harley-Davidson® styling heritage with long-range riding comfort. The detachable windshield and hard-shell saddlebags make this a versatile motorcycle suitable for touring or commuting. Seat height: 693 mm (27.3″)
New for 2019!
New for 2019!
New for 2019!