|Make||Bike Model||Price / Day|
|1||2 - 7||8-14||15+|
Extra per KM
300km per day
.50c per KM
Unlimited in Ireland
*Prices per calendar day
Rates available 1st March – 30th October 2019
Collision Damage Waiver
Basic Cover is included in your rental (€0/ per day)
- Preauthorised credit card €2500
- Damage maximum liability €2500
- Theft maximum liability €2500
Level 1* (€25/ per day)
- Preauthorised credit card €1000
- Damage maximum liability €1000
- Theft maximum liability €1500
*Not available for 1 or 2 day rentals or for Harley Davidson models
Included in Rental
- First Aid Kit
- Luggage storage
- Top Box
- Puncture Repair Kit
- Bike Lock
- Fuel – Start your rental with a full tank and return the same.
For the Rider:
- Helmet – €5 per day / €20 per week
- Riding Suit (Jacket, Pants, Boots & Gloves) – €15 per day / €80 per week
- Rain Suit – €5 per day / €20 per week
- Intercom – €10 per day / €50 per week
For the Bike:
- GPS Sat Nav – €12 per day / €60 per week
- Side Panniers – €10 per day / €30 per week
- Ram Mount – €5 per day / €20 per week
- One way fee (pickup and drop off at different locations) – €200
- Pickup from Dublin Airport to our Trim location – €80
- Pickup from Kerry Airport to our Killarney location – €30
Riders must be aged between 25 and 70 and hold a full motorcycle license for at least 2 years. Riders must be over 30 to carry a pillion passenger. See our Terms & Conditions for full eligibility criteria.
If you do not meet this criteria, our insurers may agree to make an exception upon completion of this enquiry form:CLICK HERE to access insurance referral form if you do not meet our full eligibility criteria.
Our policy is to keep our bikes in pristine condition. So in the event of damage, we will deduct the cost of replacement for parts and labour to repair damages from your deposit. These costs will be as per Keary’s Cork Approved BMW dealership. We do not profit from any repair damage.
New for 2019! Weight 224kg (548lbs). Based in our location in Trim, Co. Meath (near Dublin Airport). A great touring bike & your passenger will thank you for it!
New for 2019! Weight 224kg (493lbs). We have these bikes in both locations, in Trim and in Killarney. A perfect bike for the Wild Atlantic Way & Ancient East of Ireland.
New for 2019! This bike is based in our location in Trim, Co. Meath (near Dublin Airport). Perfect for Round Ireland and Ireland’s Ancient East Tours.
Liquid cooled, 125 BHP, standard seat height 850-870mm (33-34″), weight 238kg (524lbs), equipped with side panniers and top box. Ideal bike for riding with pillion, this is our most in demand motorbike for touring.
BMW R1200GS (factory lowered)
Liquid cooled, 125 BHP, lowered seat 790-810mm (31-32″), weight 238kg (524lbs), equipped with side panniers and top box. Ideal bike for riding with pillion.
Seat height 790mm (31.1″), weight fully fueled 228kg (502lbs). The R1200R has the same engine as the GS in a more sports touring chassis. It handles superbly and is perfect for shorter riders who want to carry a pillion. Comes equipped with wind screen (not shown in photo)
Seat height 820mm (32″), weight fully fueled 209kg (460lbs). The kid brother of the big GS, this is a motorbike that will let you ride effortlessly all day – a light manoeuvrable motorcycle, which will go anywhere its bigger brother will.
HD Street Glide
Seat height 695mm (27.4″), 1690cc engine, 367.41 kg (810 lbs).