Motorcycle Rentals Ireland
Start your Rental Reservation
BOOK YOUR MOTORCYCLE RENTAL ONLINE
- Valid dates from March 1st to September 30th
Please note minimum of 3 Day Rental available on-online.
For shorter term rental please contact us no sooner than 7 days of your proposed pickup date.
No SUNDAY PICKUPS
Important - Rider Policy
Riders must be aged between 25 and 72 and hold a full motorcycle license for at least 2 years from the following countries EU / EEA, UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand Recognised Exchange States. Riders must be over 30 to carry a pillion passenger. See our Terms & Conditions for full eligibility criteria.
If you do not meet this criteria, our insurers may agree to make an exception upon completion of this enquiry form.
*Prices per calendar day
Rates available 1st April to 31st September
Prices include sales tax (VAT) and Road Traffic Act insurance
|Make||Bike Model||Price / Day|
|1 - 2||3 - 7||8-14||15+|
|F750GS / R1200R||€215||€170||€155||€145|
|Rebel 1100 DCT||€225||€175||€160||€145|
|Kawasaki||Vulcan 650 S||€200||€155||€145||€135|
Extra per KM
300km per day
.50c per KM
Collision Damage Waiver
Basic Cover is included in your rental (€0/ per day)
- Preauthorised credit card €2500
- Damage maximum liability €2500
- Theft maximum liability €2500
Level 1* (€35/ per day)
- Preauthorised credit card €1000
- Damage maximum liability €1000
- Theft maximum liability €1500
*Not available for less than 4 day rentals
Included in Rental
- First Aid Kit
- Luggage storage
- Top Box
- Puncture Repair Kit
- Bike Lock
- Fuel – Start your rental with a full tank and return the same.
For the Rider:
- Helmet – €5 per day / €20 per week
- Riding Suit (Jacket, Pants, Boots & Gloves) – €15 per day / €80 per week
- Rain Suit – €5 per day / €20 per week
- Intercom – €10 per day / €50 per week
- Subject to availability, we can guide you
- €350 per day includes lunch and coffee break
- Each day starts and ends in Trim, Co. Meath
For the Bike:
- GPS Sat Nav – €12 per day / €60 per week
- Side Panniers – €30 per rental
- Tank Bag – €15 per rental
- One way fee (pickup and drop off at different locations) – €200 + 60 cent per kilometre
- Personal chauffeur service from Dublin Airport to our Trim location – €130 (up to 3 persons, depending on luggage) €150 for Multi People Vehicle. (up to 6 persons)
Our policy is to keep our bikes in pristine condition. So in the event of damage, we will deduct the cost of replacement for parts and labour to repair damages from your deposit. We do not profit from any repair damage.
Liquid cooled, weight 224kg (548lbs), standard seat height 850–870 mm (33–34″). equipped with top box and option for side panniers.
Liquid cooled, weight 224kg (493lbs), seat height 815mm (32″) or lowered seat height 769mm (30″). equipped with top box and option for side panniers.
Liquid cooled, weight fully fuelled 216kg (476lbs), seat height 835mm (33”) or lowered seat height 815mm (32″). equipped with top box and option for side panniers.
New for 2024, this is the latest incarnation of the highly acclaimed R1250GS. Lighter, even more manoeuvrable with many new features.
Honda Rebel 1100 DCT
Fully equipped for touring, this bike eats up the miles effortlessly and it’s the first on our fleet to have the DCT automatic gearbox. Ideal for those who want to ride cruiser style bike, capable of negotiating twisty Irish roads!
Seat height 790mm (31.1″), weight fully fueled 228kg (502lbs). The R1200R has the same engine as the GS in a more sports touring chassis. It handles superbly and is perfect for shorter riders who want to carry a pillion. Comes equipped with wind screen (not shown in photo), top box and option for panniers.
Kawasaki Vulcan 650s
New to our fleet since 2022, this Kawasaki is the ideal bike for those accustomed to lower cruisers. Complete wind screen and saddle bags, it makes an ideal tourer for a solo rider.
This bike is a new model released by Honda in 2022. Based on the same engine as the Africa Twin, it offers excellent performance. Equipped for touring, we reckon this will be a firm favorite among our customers.